A Poem, a poem, a poem. Yay~ a poem.
I think I saw a baby pig,
He’s was crossing through my living room.
But that can’t be,
A pig in my house?
No, no, no, must be a mistake.
So why is that baby pig climbing the wall?
The ceiling is white,
The walls are yellow.
Now that pig is upside down.
The floor is laughing,
The pig is falling.
Oh my god! I just caught a pig!
Should I boil it?
Or roast it?
Or bake it for dinner?
Or should I just keep it,
And kiss it goodnight?
Oh? Its mommy just came,
I guess we’ll have to depart.
Goodbye baby pig,
Come visit again,
And next time we’ll play a different game.
Question of the Blog: What does it mean to lie? (Leave a comment with your answer)
Well, that's all for today......I'm LiL-Miss-Klutzy and I approve this blog. ♕

No comments:
Post a Comment