Friday, October 8, 2010

Fell Twice and Tripped Three Times -(>.<)-

Hello, and welcome to "Random stands for...?" I'm LiL-Miss-Klutzy and I'm your host for this blog. x] 

Why is the blog named Fell Twice and Tripped Three Times?  MySpace Do you really wanna know? MySpace Are you sure you can handle it? Well, let me tell you... in the morning I fell going up the stairs.  MySpace You tell me that's not possible, but let me tell you that it is possible. I tripped over a chair during first period, tripped over a cable third period, fell on the stairs while going to lunch (me and stairs do not mix, they are out to get me) MySpace I also tripped in the cafeteria, in that one I don't even know how it happen. One second i'm laughing with my friends the next, I' m grabbing my best friend for support.

The things I go through while my friends just laughed at everything when it happened. Those mean people. MySpace But I love them.  MySpace They did help me out whenever I almost tripped/fall.

Question of the Blog: What is your favorite fruit? (Leave a comment with your answer)

Well, that's all for today......I'm LiL-Miss-Klutzy and I approve this blog.  MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment